from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be punished; appropriate for punishment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Deserving of, or liable to, punishment; capable of being punished by law or right; -- said of person or offenses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Deserving punishment; liable to punishment; capable of being punished by right or law: applied to persons or conduct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. subject to punishment by law
- adj. liable to or deserving punishment
punish + -able (Wiktionary)