from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. put beyond the limits of the law, forbidden, against the law.
- adj. put beyond the limits of the law, declared an outlaw or declared a criminal.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of outlaw.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. contrary to or forbidden by law; banned; illicit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. contrary to or forbidden by law
Sorry, no etymologies found.