from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past participle of forbid.
- adj. Physics Having an extremely low probability of occurrence. Used of quantum phenomena: a forbidden transition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not allowed.
- v. Past participle of forbid
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Prohibited; interdicted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Prohibited; interdicted.
- A large variety of the common orange.
- Figuratively, unlawful pleasure of any kind; specifically, illicit love.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. excluded from use or mention
From to forbid. (Wiktionary)