from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or resembling an episode.
- adj. Composed of a series of episodes: an episodic novel.
- adj. Limited to the duration of an episode; temporary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. relating to an episode
- adj. sporadic, happening infrequently and irregularly
- adj. made up a sequence of seemingly unconnected episodes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an episode; adventitious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the character of an episode; contained in an episode or digression. Also, sometimes, episodal, episodial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of writing or narration; divided into or composed of episodes
- adj. occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals
- adj. limited in duration to a single episode
episode + -ic. Compare French épisodique. (Wiktionary)