from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Being or pertaining to an interjection.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Thrown in between other words or phrases; parenthetical; ejaculatory.
- adj. Pertaining to, or having the nature of, an interjection; consisting of natural and spontaneous exclamations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Thrown in between other words or expressions; interjected: as, an interjectional remark.
- Partaking of the character of an interjection; consisting in or characterized by exclamations.
Sorry, no etymologies found.