from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to or suffering from a psychoneurosis.
- n. Someone suffering from a psychoneurosis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or affected with a psychoneurosis.
- n. One who suffers from a psychoneurosis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. affected with emotional disorder
- n. a person suffering from neurosis
From psycho- + neurotic, after psychoneurosis. (Wiktionary)