from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, arising from, or having a phobia.
- n. One who has a phobia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to a phobia.
- adj. this sense?) Used to describe a political or cultural view opposed to the norm..... as defined by the observer.
- n. A phobic person.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a phobia; of the nature of morbid fear.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suffering from irrational fears
Sorry, no etymologies found.