from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered or smeared with paint.
- adj. Having too much paint.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unskillfully painted, so that the painter's method of work is too obvious; also, having too much pigment applied to the surface.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Overcharged with paint; displaying obtrusively or inharmoniously the colors which have been used or the manner of using them.
- Smeared or spotted with paint: as, his clothes are all painty.
paint + -y (Wiktionary)