from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a richly ornamented harness.
- adj. Dressed in richly ornamented finery.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of caparison.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with a caparison or decorated cloth, as a horse; decked; adorned.
- In heraldry, harnessed: used of a horse when saddled and prepared for the field.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. clothed in finery (especially a horse in ornamental trappings)
Sorry, no etymologies found.