from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Giving forth flashes of light; glittering.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Emitting flashes of light; glittering.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Glittering in flashes; flashing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Flashing; coruscating; lighting by flashes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having brief brilliant points or flashes of light
Latin coruscare, to flash, to sparkle. (Wiktionary)