from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. difficult to understand; not clear as lacking order, chaotic etc
- v. Present participle of confuse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. causing mental confusion and perplexity.
- adj. causing bafflement and confusion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking clarity of meaning; causing confusion or perplexity
- adj. causing confusion or disorientation
Sorry, no etymologies found.