from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not in fashion; unfashionable: outmoded attire; outmoded ideas.
- adj. No longer usable or practical; obsolete: outmoded machinery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unfashionable
- adj. obsolete
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of outmode.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as old-fashioned, a., 3.
- adj. Unacceptable because it is inferior to current standards, procedures, or technology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. out of fashion
Sorry, no etymologies found.