from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of travel.
- n. A violation committed by progressing while holding the ball instead of dribbling it.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of laboring; labor; toil.
- n. The act of making a journey, especially in foreign countries.
- n. Motion of any kind; change of place; passage.
- Itinerant; peddling.
- Movable; moving: as, a traveling crane. See crane, 1.
- Nautical, movable from place to place on a traveler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of going from one place to another
Sorry, no etymologies found.