from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or constituting an expedition.
- adj. Sent on or designed for military operations abroad: the French expeditionary force in Indochina.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to an expedition
- adj. Intended for military operations abroad
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an expedition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or composing an expedition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of military forces) designed for military operations abroad
Sorry, no etymologies found.