from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Leather made from the hide of a deer.
- n. A garment made from deerskin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made from deer leather or hide.
- n. Leather made from deer hide.
- n. The hide, whether tanned or not, of one deer.
- n. An article of clothing manufactured from deerskin. Often constructed in the plural.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The skin of a deer, or the leather which is made from it.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The hide of a deer, or leather made from such a hide.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. leather from the hide of a deer
deer + skin (Wiktionary)