from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of dermal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the dermis or skin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to the derm or skin.
- adj. Pertaining to the dermis; dermal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In anatomy, dermal; enderonic; of or pertaining to the dermis: a˙s, the dermic layer of the skin.
- In medicine, cutaneous; pertaining to the skin: as, a dermic disease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or located in the dermis
Sorry, no etymologies found.