from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A video or film recording made with the camera positioned close to an actor, often so that only the head or face is visible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a photograph or other recorded image taken at close range, or using a telephoto lens so as to appear to have been taken at close range; -- used especially of images of faces in which the face fills all or most of the photograph.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. very close
- v. cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- v. unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of
- v. block passage through
- v. refuse to talk or stop talking; fall silent
- n. a photograph taken at close range
Sorry, no etymologies found.