from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to stereoscopy.
- adj. Of or relating to a stereoscope.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to stereoscopy; three-dimensional
- adj. of or relating to the stereoscope
- adj. that is designed to be used by both eyes simultaneously, or that has been obtained by imaging from two viewpoints simultaneously
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the stereoscope; characteristic of, or adapted to, the stereoscope.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling the stereoscope; adapted to the stereoscope; having the form in relief, or proper perspective, as of an object seen in the stereoscope: as, stereoscopic pictures; stereoscopic views.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a stereoscope
- adj. of or relating to stereoscopy
Sorry, no etymologies found.