from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or existing in one dimension only.
- adj. Lacking depth; superficial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having length, but no width, height or depth.
- adj. Lacking depth or believability; flat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having only one dimension.
- adj. Seeming to have only one dimension; lacking depth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension
- adj. relating to a single dimension or aspect; having no depth or scope
Sorry, no etymologies found.