from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Passing through or lying on the same straight line.
- adj. Containing a common line; coaxial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lying on the same straight line
- adj. coaxial
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lying in the same straight line.
- n. A trade-name of a variety of anastigmat (which see).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lying on the same line
Sorry, no etymologies found.