from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, suitable for, or reaching long distances: long-range missiles.
- adj. Requiring or involving an extended span of time: long-range planning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of operating over a great distance.
- adj. Involving a great period of time.
- adj. travelling over a long distance
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. involving an extended span of time; -- of plans, goals, or predictions.
- adj. suitable for or reaching long distances.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a long range; capable of hitting at a long distance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving an extended span of time
- adj. suitable for or reaching long distances
Sorry, no etymologies found.