from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Designed for or limited to short distances: a short-range airliner.
- adj. Of or relating to the near future: short-range goals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Intended for use on something close or nearby.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the near future
- adj. limited to short distances
Sorry, no etymologies found.