from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a dainty manner, delicately.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a dainty manner; nicely; scrupulously; fastidiously; deliciously; prettily.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a dainty manner.
- Fastidiously; delicately; with nice regard to what is pleasing, especially to the palate: as, to eat daintily.
- Ceremoniously; with nice or weak caution; weakly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a refined manner
- adv. in a delicate manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.