from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who sells or delivers milk to customers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man who delivers milk to households and sometimes businesses early in the morning.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man who sells milk or delivers it to customers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man who sells milk; especially, one who goes from door to door serving milk to families.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who delivers milk
Sorry, no etymologies found.