from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who delivers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who delivers or rescues; a preserver.
- n. One who relates or communicates.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who delivers, rescues, or sets free; a savior or preserver.
- n. One who delivers by transferring or handing over: as, a deliverer of parcels or letters.
- n. One who declares or communicates.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who gives up or transfers money or goods
- n. someone employed to make deliveries
- n. a person who rescues you from harm or danger
- n. a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
Sorry, no etymologies found.