from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who disseminates news or rumour
- n. A person who propagates plants
- n. A covered, sometimes heated container for germinating seeds or raising seedlings
- n. A function that represents the quantum propagation of a subatomic particle
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who propagates; one who continues or multiplies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who propagates; one who continues by generation or successive production; one who causes something to extend or spread; a promoter; a diffuser: as, a propagator of heresies.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who propagates plants (as under glass)
- n. someone who spreads the news
Sorry, no etymologies found.