from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being positive (in all senses); positivism
- n. The result of being positive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Positiveness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Positiveness in any sense.
- n. The degree of exactness reached in the scientific determination of phenomena.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the character of the positive electric pole
- n. the quality of being undeniable and not worth arguing about
- n. the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome
- n. an amount greater than zero
- n. a quality or state characterized by certainty or acceptance or affirmation and dogmatic assertiveness
From positive + -ity (Wiktionary)