from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A woman or girl who works in a dairy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A woman who works in a dairy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A female servant whose business is the care of the dairy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A female servant whose business is to milk cows and work in the dairy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a woman who works in a dairy
dairy + maid (Wiktionary)