from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An adherent or a proponent of technocracy.
- n. A technical expert, especially one in a managerial or administrative position.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An advocate of technocracy.
- n. An expert in some technology, especially one in a managerial or administrative role.
- n. An individual who makes decisions based solely on technical information and not personal or public opinion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a technical specialist exercising governmental or managerial authority.
- n. a proponent of technocracy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an expert who is a member of a highly skilled elite group
- n. an advocate of technocracy
From techno- + -crat. (Wiktionary)