from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A specialist in technology.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A scientist or engineer who specializes in a particular technology.
- n. A person who uses science or technology to solve practical problems.
- n. A technician.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One skilled in technology; one who treats of arts, or of the terms of arts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One versed in technology; one who discourses or treats of arts or of the terms of arts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
Sorry, no etymologies found.