from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who studies meteorology.
- n. One who reports and forecasts weather conditions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who studies meteorology
- n. a weather forecaster
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person skilled in meteorology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is versed in meteorology; an expert in the conduct and discussion of meteorological observations; a student of the laws of atmospheric motions and phenomena.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a specialist who studies processes in the earth's atmosphere that cause weather conditions
Sorry, no etymologies found.