from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A recording barometer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of barometer that continuously records air pressure on a sheet or rotating drum
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An instrument for recording automatically the variations of atmospheric pressure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A self-registering instrument for recording variations in the pressure of the atmosphere.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a recording barometer; automatically records on paper the variations in atmospheric pressure
baro- + -graph (Wiktionary)