from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a corporative state or system.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The principles, doctrine, or system of corporative organization of a political unit, as a city or state.
- n. A proponent of corporatism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to corporatism
- n. a supporter of corporatism
Sorry, no etymologies found.