from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Inspiring affection or warm sympathy: the endearing charm of a little child.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inspiring love or affection, in a childlike way.
- v. Present participle of endear.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Making dear or beloved; causing love.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a tendency to make dear or beloved; awakening affection: as, endearing qualities.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
Sorry, no etymologies found.