from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Often Offensive Affected with mental retardation.
- adj. Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of retard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. having a limited or below normal mental ability; same as mentally retarded; -- used especially in relation to performance in academic tasks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development
- n. people collectively who are mentally retarded
From retard + -ed. (Wiktionary)