from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Offensive Deficient in intelligence.
- adj. Exhibiting a marked lack of intelligent consideration and forethought: feeble-minded excuses; a feeble-minded plan doomed to failure.
- adj. Obsolete Irresolute and weak-willed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Weak in intellectual power; wanting firmness or constancy; lacking intelligence; irresolute; vacillating; imbecile.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Weak in intellectual power; wanting firmness or constancy; irresolute; vacillating; imbecile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Weak in mind.
- Lacking intelligence; idiotic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. retarded in intellectual development
Sorry, no etymologies found.