from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Mildly ill.
- adj. Averse; disinclined: was clearly indisposed to grant their request.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. mildly ill
- adj. unwilling to do a task.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected with indisposition or illness; somewhat ill; slightly disordered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. somewhat ill or prone to illness
- adj. (usually followed by `to') strongly opposed
Sorry, no etymologies found.