from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of believe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That believes; having belief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having faith; ready or disposed to believe or to exercise faith.
- Of the number of those who are disciples.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cognitive process that leads to convictions
Sorry, no etymologies found.