from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of annoy.
- adj. Troubled, irritated by something unwanted or unliked; vexed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. aroused to impatience or anger.
- adj. troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances
- adj. aroused to impatience or anger
Sorry, no etymologies found.