from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of enlarge.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made large or larger; extended; swollen.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not narrow or confined; expanded; broad; comprehensive; liberal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. larger than normal
- adj. enlarged to an abnormal degree
- adj. as of a photograph; made larger
- adj. (of an organ or body part) excessively enlarged as a result of increased size in the constituent cells
Sorry, no etymologies found.