from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of aggravate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. made more severe or intense, especially in law.
- adj. incited, especially deliberately, to anger.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. incited, especially deliberately, to anger
- adj. made more severe or intense especially in law
Sorry, no etymologies found.