from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered with or containing mold: moldy bread.
- adj. Musty or stale, as from age or decay.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered with mold.
- adj. Stale or musty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Overgrown with, or containing, mold; smelling of mold.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Overgrown or filled with mold; mildewed; musty; fusty; decaying; stale.
- n. A mole-catcher.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with or smelling of mold
Sorry, no etymologies found.