from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A fragmentation grenade.
- transitive v. To wound or kill (a fellow soldier) by throwing a grenade or similar explosive at the victim: "He got fragged. Blown away” ( Bobbie Ann Mason).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A successful kill in a deathmatch game.
- n. A fragmentation grenade
- v. To deliberately kill (one's superior officer) with a fragmentation grenade.
- v. To hit with the explosion of a fragmentation grenade.
- v. To kill.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To assault, especially to kill or wound, with a fragmentation grenade.
Shortened from fragmentation grenade. (Wiktionary)