from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of carry.
- n. transportation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or business of transporting from one place to another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bearing; conveying; supporting: as, the carrying capacity of a vessel.
- Requiring or necessitating portage.
- n. The act of bearing or conveying; the business of transportation.
Sorry, no etymologies found.