from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of hauling.
- n. A charge made for hauling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of hauling
- n. Business of transporting goods
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act of hauling; ; charge for hauling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or labor of hauling or drawing.
- n. Charges for hauling.
- n. The amount of force expended in hauling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of drawing or hauling something
haul + -age (Wiktionary)