from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Transport by dray.
- n. A charge for transport by dray.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The use of a dray.
- n. A fee paid for the use of a dray.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Use of a dray.
- n. The charge, or sum paid, for the use of a dray.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The use of a dray; the act of ha'uling on a dray.
- n. A charge for the use of a dray.
dray + -age (Wiktionary)