from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The business of owning and operating a dairy or a dairy farm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The business of owning and operating a dairy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The business of conducting a dairy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The occupation or business of a dairy-farmer or dairyman: also attributively: as, a rich dairying country.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the business of a dairy
Sorry, no etymologies found.