from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a disease, condition, or characteristic that is not congenital but develops after birth.
- adj. Resulting from exposure to something, such as an antigen or antibiotic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of acquire.
- adj. Developed postfetally; not congenital.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. gotten through environmental forces. Contrasted with
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. gotten through environmental forces
Sorry, no etymologies found.