from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Fastened in or to the soil: earthbound roots.
- adj. Attached or confined to the earth or to earthly concerns: an earthbound existence.
- adj. Unimaginative; ordinary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. confined to the Earth
- adj. unimaginative or mundane
- adj. heading towards Earth
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. confined to the earth
- adj. lacking wit or imagination
earth + bound (Wiktionary)