from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the appearance or consistency of soup.
- adj. Informal Foggy: soupy weather.
- adj. Informal Sentimental.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. resembling soup; creamy
- adj. extravagantly sentimental; slushy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling soup; souplike.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like soup; having the consistence, appearance, or color of soup.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the consistency and appearance of soup
- adj. effusively or insincerely emotional
soup + -y (Wiktionary)